Help us Strike to make a difference as we partner with Meals On Wheels Atlanta to distribute food to people in Atlanta, GA.
Please encourage your network of alumni, FAMU supporters, family and friends to support our community outreach initiative by joining us and volunteering to deliver food.
How to Register:
- Visit the registration page: https://mealsonwheelsatlanta.volunteerhub.com
- Follow prompts to create a VolunteerHub account and to review the volunteer waiver and background check form.
- If you already have an account with us, simply follow the link and sign in. You may be asked to renew your waiver or background check.
- After completing, wait 24 hours for your background check to process. Then log back in via the link above to register for your event.
- There are more details on the page such as what to wear and what to expect.
- You are all set!
Help us deliver meals to our senior neighbors. Only the driver needs to register and create an account.
Dates: Choose the available dates most convenient for you; which are listed on the Meals On Wheels website.
Parking is free and available: Please park under our covered driveway at the front of our building.
Location: 1705 Commerce Drive, Atlanta, GA 30318.
Ages: Volunteers must be 16 years or older to deliver meals by themselves, however kids of any age can ride along. This is a fun, family-friendly activity. We encourage you to have 2-3 people participate with you; 1 to navigate and 1 to call seniors.
**All volunteers delivering meals to our senior neighbors are required to wear a face mask.
**To view our orientation video about what you can expect, please visit the following link: https://youtu.be/y1spvP6vasg
If at any point you have questions, please call 404.351.3889 ext. 245 or email: CommunityAffairs@FAMUAtlantaAlumni.org